An OpenMenu Compliant company utilizes the OpenMenu Format in their internal systems to interact with restaurants.
Companies who are OpenMenu Compliant extend the OpenMenu Platform by providing a solution to all restaurants. The process is simple, the requirements are basic and the rewards are big by gaining exposure to all restaurants which are part of our menu platform.
Get listed now in the OpenMenu Network and get access to all the restaurants on the OpenMenu Platform
What does it take?
- Accept a restaurant's OpenMenu in the OpenMenu Format
- Accept the passing of an OpenMenu ID(s) into your account signup page and include a spot for entering your OpenMenu ID during signup
- Guide restaurants on getting an OpenMenu and OpenMenu ID
- Communicate with OpenMenu on your needs and how OpenMenu can better serve the restaurant industry
- Attribution to OpenMenu on the display / rendering of menu information [negotiable]
- Use our API to keep your restaurants in sync with menu changes made to their OpenMenu
- Provide attribution that your company, your product or your system is part of the OpenMenu Network
- Solution must be at a release stage (no alpha or beta)
- OpenMenu becomes part of any affiliate or revenue share program
What is the benefit?
- Immediate access to detailed restaurant information and menus
- Let your customers quickly get up and running from their OpenMenu
- Gain access to powerful tools and functionality for your company
- Be part of the standard for the restaurant industry